- Support our Ben! sponsorise.me/en/project-201… 3 years ago
- Is it wrong that I now seem to be getting the bulk of my political news and info from BBCs Dead Ringers? 3 years ago
- RT @Teamdillon: 1st lap on the bike @EmmaPallant leads the womens final @JBTrustTri closely followed by katie synge! https://t.co/89YMQB7Idn 3 years ago
- Nice day for a race @JBTrustTri #summer #winning https://t.co/GcgKMq10TU 4 years ago
- RT @TheRugbyRover: Postal entries now open!, Grab an entry form from our website now! therugbyrover.co.uk online entries opening shortl… 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Heya,well… last day… sob sob..but on the other hand… Yay!!! \o/Got up with the birds this morning at about 6am… not sure if it was the excitement of going home, or the fact it was bloody freezing and i couldnt … Continue reading
Sweet and Sticky
Eveninoon again.. Another dry day! Weeeeeeee! Up early, breakfast and on the road before 9am, wheeled into town on search of a bike shop to try and replace the little handlebar mounted mirror that I broke off yesterday.. lots of … Continue reading
Weeeeeeee Morecambe!Going to hunt seafood! T.
Finds seafood!NomNom! T.
Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to Islay..*Grins* T.
There's something a little rebellious about drinking one of Scotland's finest single Malts out of a plastic mug! T.
Eveninoon!Well a fun day, and a dry one! \o/Started out with a glorious clear sky and golden sunrise, only spoiled by the bastard cockrel in the next field who decided to cock-a-doodle-do from 5:30 in the morning only to be … Continue reading