- Support our Ben! sponsorise.me/en/project-201… 10 months ago
- Is it wrong that I now seem to be getting the bulk of my political news and info from BBCs Dead Ringers? 10 months ago
- RT @Teamdillon: 1st lap on the bike @EmmaPallant leads the womens final @JBTrustTri closely followed by katie synge! https://t.co/89YMQB7Idn 10 months ago
- Nice day for a race @JBTrustTri #summer #winning https://t.co/GcgKMq10TU 10 months ago
- RT @TheRugbyRover: Postal entries now open!, Grab an entry form from our website now! therugbyrover.co.uk online entries opening shortl… 10 months ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Sunday Training run done, Just over 21 hill miles around the Derwent Valley, Belper, Heage, Critch, Cromford, Alport, Midshires Way, Chevin, Belper, Home…. Hot Bath.. Link to my Garmin route below! Derwent Valley Loop by Mountainbasher at Garmin Connect – … Continue reading
Nice offroad ‘head torch’ run over the Chevin just enough to loosen the kegs and work up a Lamb Shank sized appetite. Also stumbled across a nice punchy review of the top 5 GPS computers. (My review of the Garmin … Continue reading
Hard training session tonight, set intervals at 5 min mile average pace, hard work but felt really good.
Thought i’d take a well earned rest day and visit the Bike and Tri Show 2013 at Manchester Central, Slightly disappointed at the size of the place, not a heap of things to see, and very little in the way … Continue reading
19.3 mile training run around the Rugby Rover route, nice day to make a change, could this be spring? Also first day out with the new garmin 910xt – full review to follow.