- Support our Ben! sponsorise.me/en/project-201… 4 years ago
- Is it wrong that I now seem to be getting the bulk of my political news and info from BBCs Dead Ringers? 4 years ago
- RT @Teamdillon: 1st lap on the bike @EmmaPallant leads the womens final @JBTrustTri closely followed by katie synge! https://t.co/89YMQB7Idn 4 years ago
- Nice day for a race @JBTrustTri #summer #winning https://t.co/GcgKMq10TU 4 years ago
- RT @TheRugbyRover: Postal entries now open!, Grab an entry form from our website now! therugbyrover.co.uk online entries opening shortl… 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
After all the priming, sanding, spraying, sanding, lacquering, sanding. More lacquering and a final T-cut and polish… The frame is finished. Looking good and very retro in its new Ivory colour scheme, with 4 coats of high gloss lacquer giving … Continue reading
Bike frame now sprayed, sanded and lacquered.. I was hoping this nice summer weather would be perfect for hardening the paint of nicely before rebuilding it all.. The great british summertime has other ideas it seems… Cold, wet & windy.. … Continue reading
its spray day!
So after a few days… And I mean ‘long days’ sanding, stripping, wire brushing.. And more sanding… Every scrap of paint, every blob of rust was removed, every dint or bump smoothed out or filled in, the frame was taken … Continue reading
the forks are now stripped, sanded and primed ready for paint… The frame is also ready for priming. Oh yeah, and my highly flammable cellulose paint arrived today… It’s a good thing my delivery man is on the ball. … Continue reading
happily getting high on the fumes of the Nitromors paint stripper, when suddenly my new seats arrived… Drool….
Crank restoration. Am I being to anal by polishing each individual nut, bolt and washer? Even Little things need some love From this And this To this… And this…
the project is now underway, the bike has been completely stripped, which wasn’t an easy task, most of the bolts were corroded and took a great deal of time and effort to remove each one without damaging the frame or … Continue reading