- Support our Ben! sponsorise.me/en/project-201… 4 years ago
- Is it wrong that I now seem to be getting the bulk of my political news and info from BBCs Dead Ringers? 4 years ago
- RT @Teamdillon: 1st lap on the bike @EmmaPallant leads the womens final @JBTrustTri closely followed by katie synge! https://t.co/89YMQB7Idn 4 years ago
- Nice day for a race @JBTrustTri #summer #winning https://t.co/GcgKMq10TU 4 years ago
- RT @TheRugbyRover: Postal entries now open!, Grab an entry form from our website now! therugbyrover.co.uk online entries opening shortl… 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
the project is now underway, the bike has been completely stripped, which wasn’t an easy task, most of the bolts were corroded and took a great deal of time and effort to remove each one without damaging the frame or … Continue reading
As most cyclists know… The correct number of bikes you should own can be written as the equation Number of bikes you should own = N + 1 ((where N = the number of bikes currently owned) This can also … Continue reading
its been a couple of years since I’ve written anything here, gonna start blogging here again, but in the meantime here’s some pictures of a few of my many bikes ❤
Sunday Training run done, Just over 21 hill miles around the Derwent Valley, Belper, Heage, Critch, Cromford, Alport, Midshires Way, Chevin, Belper, Home…. Hot Bath.. Link to my Garmin route below! Derwent Valley Loop by Mountainbasher at Garmin Connect – … Continue reading
Hard training session tonight, set intervals at 5 min mile average pace, hard work but felt really good.
Thought i’d take a well earned rest day and visit the Bike and Tri Show 2013 at Manchester Central, Slightly disappointed at the size of the place, not a heap of things to see, and very little in the way … Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post. Here are some suggestions … Continue reading
Plenty of freeberry jam!